Galerie Ravenstein
Galerie Ravenstein
Mapa
Descripción
The Ravenstein Gallery was built from 1954 to 1958 by the architects Alexis and Philippe Dumont on the ruins of the Palais Granvelle, as part of the construction program for the North-Midi junction. It connects rue Ravenstein to Cantersteen and is an important pedestrian link between the upper town and the lower town. It was the construction of the Central Station, the immediate neighbor of the complex, that was the driving force behind the development of this district; many office buildings and businesses can thus be established there.



